Hi, I was wondering how you feel about people using your art as userpics for things like livejournal. I saw an image of yours at [this site: http://gorightly.wordpress.com/2009/10/12/goddess-eris-to-reappear-in-2012/ ] and I really liked it, so I googled the picture's title (it's the red image of Eris with the golden apple) and found your DeviantArt account.
I admire your work very much because of the way you use the colors. They're dreamy but they have enough of a bite to be arresting. Very lovely!
Hi, I was wondering how you feel about people using your art as userpics for things like livejournal. I saw an image of yours at [this site: http://gorightly.wordpress.com/2009/10/12/goddess-eris-to-reappear-in-2012/ ] and I really liked it, so I googled the picture's title (it's the red image of Eris with the golden apple) and found your DeviantArt account.
OdpowiedzUsuńI admire your work very much because of the way you use the colors. They're dreamy but they have enough of a bite to be arresting. Very lovely!