4 października 2011

Refreshed old concept

Hello, guys! I have forgotten to show you another funny thing :) It's a refreshed old concept. I didn't intend to repaint all the picture - just render it a little more. It's a very good egzample to show you, how important is to think about light and shadow, when you finish your artwork. These things learned me in last year Noiprox, for what i'm still gratefull to him  :>

An old version was done in August 2010 in OpenCanvas. This new version was improved in September 2011 in Photoshop.

I took my old simple sketch, repainted this a litlle bit, added layer with very simple gradient on multiply for background, added another layer in linear dodge mode for lighting effects and added shadows under their feet and that's it!
Maybe you don't think that's a "really big different" but i belive it is.
Funny thing to learn a few tricks and improve your painting skill in a year or so.

Edited 26.11.11: I'v decided to finish them, so updated a jpg. :)


1 komentarz:

  1. Na pierwszy rzut oka są takie same, dopiero po przyjrzeniu się widać znaczną poprawę w anatomii w nowszych wersjach. Niemniej obie, stare i nowe, dobrze się prezentują.

    OdpowiedzUsuń