6 marca 2012

Intuos 5 Touch a4 REVIEW!

Hello everybody! I'm very glad now because yesterday I recieved my new tablet, so there is one day tests behind me :) I know that it probably isn't enough  time to talk about it, but I believe that fresh entusiastic observations could be more interesting than cold analistic ones. So I will post another review in a few months, and alternatively  I will describe all  disadvantages of this hardware. But this time take a look about advantages :)

It will be very subiective review, because I haven't worked on LARGE size before, and my lovely old tablet was bought in 2006 so you see I worked on it by over 6 years, and here we have a 5 generations higher stuff.
I worked sometimes on Intuos4 a5 who belong to Noiprox, but I hated reinstalling wacom drivers, so I just stopped borrowing it from him and just worked on my Graphire4 a5.

But now I have a fantastic new tablet straight from wacom factory :D

 1: It is HUUGE. A4 size is really big, so if you dont have a big desk, don't buy this size.

 2: I love the design. The little spotlights are just awesome. Intuos5 looks just cheerful ^^

 3: TOUCH PAD... Omg, its really fantastic featureee! With it there is no need to work with keyboard! I programmed some gestures; for example 4fingers up - the erese tool. 4 fingers down - brush tool, 5 fingers - save :D This is absolutaly awesome, and there is a lot of another fantastic feature, for example you can zoomed in-out, and rotate canvas very quickly and moreover - comfortably :)

 4: Express Keys - the same feature as in Intuos4. Very helpful stuff. You can programm it how you want. Flip canvas? ctrl? undo? lasso? tranform tool? Anything you want :)

 5: Touch Ring. They still didn't add 4 keys for 4 options, so you must click on it like insane, if you want pick from option 1 to option 4. So I just use only one option from it - brush size, because zoom and rotate I have on Touch Options ;)

 6: Worked Area. Really nice in touch, smooth but with a tiny texture so there is more natural feeling than this slippery plastic from Graphir4.

 7: Grip Pen. Absolutaly awesome. Thin, light like a feather and very comfortable... And it is all in this "soft" cover so I observed that he attracted a lot of dust to it and its hard to keep it clean, but that doesn't annoy me. I think this is more stabile than this poor Graphire pen, so i hope there will be no need to rescue this cover :)

 8: For everyone who care: Yeah, Pen nib is flattering a little. But this is normal state I guess. I will be talking about it in few months :)

This is it for now. In the photo - my work area and funny chicken-dragon - first work in progress done on new tablet :)

Cheers!



9 komentarzy:

  1. Good for ya! (yeh, polish commentary would seem odd in here) This thing is actually bigger than your pc which is kinda funny, try do messa round with painter, its uncomfortable software but it sure does have lots of awesome brushed utilizing pen pressure and angle. I was as amazed and happy when moved from Bamboo a6 to Intuos4 a5!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. ha mam ten sam monitor co ty w robocie :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Mathias: PRAWDA ZE TEN MONITOR JEST DO DUPY?! NORMALNIE ZŻERA 3/4 SZAROŚCI :/ Jak czasem zobaczę swoje prace na Eizo Noiproxa, to aż mi sie włos na skórze jeży, jak one czasem źle wyglądają. Chyba zacznę składać na dobry monitor, jak już mam tablet ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. slodziak ten tablet...ale jak sie ma intousa 3 tak jak ja to chyba nie ma sensu zmieniac.,w kazdym razie podoba mi sie fakt ze bezprzewodowo mozna na nim robic.zawsze to jeden kabelek mniej na biurku ;)
    co do monitora to ojej...mam taki sam .sluzy mi jako drugi..totalna porazka..niebawem pewnie to zmienie.a tego samsunga wyrzuce przez balkon.moze jakas fotorelacje nawet zrobie :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Leszku, ja na tym monitorze męczę się już 3 rok i jedyna jego zaleta to to że jest w miarę duży. Kupiłam go przy okazji kupowania nowej stacji roboczej, i chciałam na nim "zaoszczędzić", w sumie kosztował jakieś 690 zł, wiec niby super, ale najgorsze było jak po podłączeniu go do kompa od razu zauważyłam że zżera walor, wystarczyło zrobić prosty gradient :P smutne to było. Ale w sumie na pomocniczy monitor do nawigatora i toolsów byłby wystarczający :P
    niemniej jednak jeśli zdecydujesz się go wyrzucić przez okno to z chęcią to zobaczę XD

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Pierwsze co chcialem napsiac to wywal ten monitor po zobaczeniu zdjecia,a le widze ze jestes swiadoma watpliwej "jakosci" tych samsungow :P

    Chcialbym abys jeszcze za jakis czas napisala jak tablet ma sie do wytrzymalosci podczas uzytkowania.

    Moj ponad 3 letni intuos 3 SE oprocz podrapan na blyszczacych plastikowych elementach wyglada na prawie ze nowy, rysiki trojkowe starczaja na lata. Widzialem tablet Kojota intuos 4 po kilku miesiacach uzywania wygladal jak dojezdzany przez 5-6 lat. Ciekaw wiec jestem jakosci wykonania piatek.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Tak tak, właśnie mam zamiar opisać jego stan za jakiś miesiąc lub dwa :) wtedy będę mogła już chłodno ocenić ten tablet :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Co do końcówek, polecam zapałki odpowiednio ścięte nożem. Najtańsza końcówka na której świetnie się pracuje ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń