24 czerwca 2012

Intuos 4 medium vs Intuos5 large || Review

Hi everyone!

Finally here you have a review which I promised some weeks ago. In fact I thought that I will not write this review because of some reason, but a friend of mine insisted me to write this.

So I need to explain, why I didn't want to write this review. I bought Intous5 a4, and it was awesome at first, but in fact I realized that it was just too big for me :/ It was uncomfortable because i didn't have easy access to my keyboard, which I use all the time when I'm drawing.  I think that was just my mistake that I bought large instead of medium. I've just heard and read a lot of artists opinions and they usually prefer a4 size. But it really depends on person.

I tested it for over a month. I thought that I will get use to it. But nope :P

This situation has been resolved by simple exchange :P Noiprox've taken this Intous 5 a4, and I've taken his Intuos4 a5.

I was glad that I have comfortable access to keyboard and it's comfortable as my poor old Graphire  but the quality of painting, pen pressure and everything is as good as in Intous5. So it's brilliant for me xD Maybe it hasn't got multitouch but it's more cheerful. Look at these silly customable buttons! >u<



In Noiprox's opinion, this Intuos 5 a4 is better because its huge :P He says that there is not as much of difference as there could be. Pen nib is flattening quickly - from day when he took it till today he almost finished one nib. (and you should know that he for most of the time worked at City Interactive's studio - so he painted on this tablet only in free time (but he prefer to play mostly), and we have got a few weeks off from digital painting because of our movement to UK in 22th of May - so it was 3 weeks without our hardware)
He doesn't use the multitouch (I used. it was fun to save a file by taping 5 fingers :D) and he doesn't want to use wireless option, because this tablet is so huge that it would be uncomfortable to place it somewhere else than on desk. And wires don't disturb nerds xD Noiprox loves wires. I hate them ;P In Noiprox's opinion still Intuos3 is the best tablet he ever had.

The differences between Intuos4 and Intuos5 are - multitouch, diferent design and possibility to make intous5 wireless. If they two were the same size, I probably wouldn't have problem with it and I would work on intuos5. But as I told you, size makes the difference. But new name of tablet - not always.

And there you have my temporary "work area" in our new flat in UK :) Our new friend , H3r3tic (very talented programist met at my work :D) wanted to gave us his old desk (he bought for himself a new - electric desk with buttons. any questions? XD), but this old desk wouldn't fit to the ours doors :D 75cm wide doors? come on! Haha, UK is funny sometimes :D


Cheers!
Telthona

2 komentarze:

  1. tez wole maly tablet - nienamacha sie czlowiek i wygodniej ;)

    a co do glupot prosto z UK - czekaj az bedziesz miec w laziencie wykladziny :) i tapete zamiast kafelkow.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. ha, na szczescie mamy normalna lazienke z jednym kranem i kaflami :D ale u kumpla w BLOKU korytarz jest wylozony wykladzina xD i wszedzie sa napisy zeby nie wlazic w ubloconych butach xD

      Usuń