1 lipca 2012

Movement || Commissions || News

Gaia

Hello everyone. I finnally can say, that I'm back online. It was a long month, pretty filled with meeting new people and challenges. As it's usually common, movement is always a huge venture, so there was a lot of funny and sometimes annoying situations, but as you can see, we made this :D

And from yesterday we finnaly have an Internet connection in our flat, but this isn't Internet which we ordered 3 weeks ago, but another (long story to say why) WITH MONTHLY TRANSFER. So I'm back online but still can't watch all of those streamings wchich I always wanted to watch -____-  So still there will not be any streams from me, and still I wouldn't watch streams from my friends and masters.

Anyway, good to have at least posiibility to contact with clients in evenings.

So now I can apologize all of my commissioners, for as long time not-responding and none progress with commisions. But I hope that you will be satisfied in my works anyway :) I'm going to finish all of those commisions in max 2 weeks. So stay focused, I will write to you and send WIPs very often.
When I finish all of actual commisions, I will probably open "Commisions slots" on deviantart so if enyone is already interested in buying an illustration or concept art from me, very soon you will have a possibility to order it :)

I will upload here some of my rough sketches done when I didn't have Internet :) And for some days I will show you commisioned works.

Cheers!

Uranos & Gaia

9 komentarzy:

  1. Kocham, kocham tą Gaję! Wspaniałe wrażenie głębi z tymi skrzydełkami. Świetne prace!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. gaia swietna!

    czekam na wiecej :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. no dzisiaj moze jeszcze wrzucę szkice digitalowe :> a niebawem mam zamiar umieścić recenzję pisakow i promarkerow i w ogole takiego dobrodziejstwa :>

      Usuń
    2. super! mi osobiscie promarkery nie przypadly do gustu. rozpiescili mnie copic'i, tym bardziej ze sa tansze od promarkerow.

      Usuń
    3. no jeszcze ogarniam tria letraset markers (cos jak promarkery) :D

      Usuń
  3. I'm amazed with everything you make, amazing work as always

    OdpowiedzUsuń