13 października 2011

New skin for my pen tablet.

I have been fighting with my pen tablet since "work accident", and (of course) the bandadge wasn't a good idea, so i listened to some of my friends advice (thank you Yarosh, it was really helpfull!! :)) to attach a piece of usual pen.
And here we are! My pimped up pen. I think he loves this blue. It just fits him... He looks as he was new.. and is also more comfortable for me to work :P

EDIT: When my another friend Commander_Barnik  read this post, he said that it is "fucking awesome customization". Then Noiprox replied: "I will destroy my own INTOUS4 pen to do the same!"
This could be a new wave in our digital painting society, hahahah :D

2 komentarze:

  1. Problem rozwiązany i to jak sprytnie! Piórko wygląda zadziwiająco dobrze.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. haha, dzięki, też się zdziwiłam. prawie jak oryginał! :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń