Pan and Satyr. I should try paint some unhorned males soon... I tried to paint some new things recently but when I have some free time for painting for myself they always become fantasy somehow a__a
I have some enviro
doodles but they still are ugly and I will
not show you them. Fighting with "safety zone" is terrible.
Sometimes I feel like a noob for the first time holding a pen -___-"
Probably very soon I will post some of commisions and experimental artworks :)
Cheers!


E tam, poka podejście do enviro :D Może ktoś tak słaby jak ja coś Ci podpowie :P
OdpowiedzUsuńna obecną chwilę nic mi nie wychodzi jeśli chodzi o krajobrazy więc się wstrzymam żeby zachować twarz XD :)
UsuńGrafy są ekstra, szczególnie podoba mi sie ta po lewej. Świetny klimat i kolorystyka. Pasuje na władcę albo bóstwo satyrów :D.
OdpowiedzUsuńRewela
Rysunek po lewej mocarny!
OdpowiedzUsuń